Moving your business means making plans, preparing your staff, and most importantly, doing the research to find reliable commercial movers. At Clemmer Moving & Storage, we understand how important it is to have a moving company capable of providing a swift and organized relocation. No office, retail location, or production facility wants to spend more time shut down during a move than absolutely necessary. So, let's take a look at what managers should consider when searching for Philadelphia movers.
What to Consider in Commercial Movers
No matter the size of your business, you deserve a team that will give you in-depth attention and offers a full range of services. Be sure to look for established movers with excellent local reputations. Clemmer Moving & Storage is no fly-by-night company. We are proud to be Allied Quality Award Winners who have been serving the Greater Philadelphia area since 1904. Of course, it's important to learn as much as possible about a mover's current services and business before signing any contracts.
We recommend that you ask the following questions about any commercial movers you are considering:
● Who Can We Contact with Questions or Concerns? A moving company should provide you with a single point-of-contact, such as a personal move coordinator.
● Do You Offer Free Price Estimates? An upfront moving quote helps you with budgeting costs for the relocation and means there are no surprises.
● Are You Licensed & Insured? A licensed moving company is a must, as this ensures that they meet some quality standards. Insurance coverage can also protect your company in case valuable assets are lost or damaged in transit.
● Can You Assist with Long Distance Moves? If you are moving cross country or internationally, you'll need a mover with connections to a major carrier. For instance, we're agents for Allied Van Lines.
● Do You Have Experience with Commercial Moves? While there are many moving companies out there, not all of them have the experience needed to handle commercial moving with storage needs.