Moving is an exciting time, no matter the reason. Moving represents important life changes, like a new job, a better career, or a first purchase of a new house. In addition to the excitement, however, moving can be a difficult challenge if you’re not prepared. When you consider the need for moving boxes, figuring out when to cancel your current utilities and starting your new utilities, and even having to memorize your new address—things can quickly become overwhelming.
Fortunately, there is a way to reduce the pressure and high stress of moving. If you find yourself getting overwhelmed, consider full-service movers to take over and help you with the process. A full-service mover is a moving company that does more than just load your boxes and dump them off at the new place. They work with you on all aspects of your move to create a smooth and seamless moving process—no matter how far you’re moving, or what you’re taking with you. From packing and crating, to moving specialty items and setting them up for you in your new space, full-service movers can mean the difference between an enjoyable experience and a chaotic, disorganized mess.
If you’ve ever considered taking advantage of professional moving services for your move, you’re in the right place. At Clemmer Moving & Storage, we’re proud to serve our customers with top-quality, comprehensive moving services. Follow along as we cover what to expect from your full-service movers, and how you can get started with your local movers today.
What’s Included in a Full-Service Move?
The idea of a full-service move is appealing. There are many companies that advertise full services, but what does that mean? That’s where it can get tricky. Some companies may try to get by saying their full-service when they really only offer a watered-down, simple moving experience. Here’s a breakdown of what Clemmer Moving & Storage offers in our full-service moving option, and how these services are important in facilitating your move.
- Professional Staff: A lot of companies will subcontract their movers, which means they are people that are not direct employees. This can create a breakdown between what you need and what you get. Going with a company that hires its own crew ensures that you’re getting exactly what you need from day one.
- Crating for High-Value Items: Some customers have items that extra valuable and need extra care. Working with a full service mover is the best way to make sure your valuables stay safe.
- Full-Service Packing: Packing can be a chore. While there will be things you need to pack by yourself, that doesn’t mean you can’t benefit from professionals packing up your kitchen, bathroom, living room, and more in a professional manner. Full-service packing means your belongings are secure, safe, and organized.
- Short & Long Term Storage: Sometimes plans change or need adjustment. That’s ok when you have a full service mover. Whether you need short or long-term storage, your local movers have you covered so you can relax knowing exactly where everything is.
- Vehicle Shipping & Storage: Traveling a long distance? Have more than one vehicle? No problem. A full service mover can accommodate your vehicle needs and ensure that your vehicle is shipped and stored safely until you’re ready for it again.
- Appliance Connections: One of the least fun things to do is hooking up all of your appliances again in the new place. This is especially true if they’re brand new because you bought new ones. Have your full service movers hook your appliances up and cross that one off your to-do list.
Chances are that you won’t need every single service available as every person has different needs. That’s why you should make sure to work with your move coordinator to design a move plan made just for you.
Full Service with Clemmer Moving and Storage
When it comes to your move, you deserve nothing less than the best. That’s why you get exactly that when you sign up with Clemmer Moving and Storage. Led by our relocation coordinators, we make sure to tailor every aspect of your move to your specific needs. Whether you just need some packing assistance or a full relocation solution, we have you covered.
From day one, our relocation coordinators will be in communication with you until the very last box is unpacked. Your point of contact will never change. It’s just one more way we make sure that your move is as smooth and stress free as possible. For that and other reasons we are your moving company.
Ready to start working on your customized move plan? Give us a call to speak with one of our agents about our professional moving services or fill out our online form to schedule your free quote.
Subscribe to Clemmer Moving & Storage's Blog